1. BELGICA (DPP) – Simplified tax system.
2. CASIÑO (Mkb) – Pro-Filipino economy. Agrarian reform. Food.
3. CAYETANO (P-Noy) – Transparency. Education.
4. DELOS REYES (Kapatiran) – CANNON FODDER / LESSER EVIL. No pork barrel. Good governance.
5. FALCONE (DPP) – No pork barrel. (former) Cebu professor.
6. GORDON (UNA) – Kailangan pa ba i-memorize yan?
7. HAGEDORN (Independent) – Environmentalist.
8. MACEDA (UNA) – Removal of VAT. Senior citizen benefits.
9. MAGSAYSAY, Mitos (UNA) – Countryside infra. Education. IT. Youth.
10. SEÑERES (DPP) – CANNON FODDER / LESSER EVIL. Anti-political dynasties. Federalism. Jury.
11. VILLANUEVA (BP) – CANON FODDER / LESSER EVIL. Good governance. Jobs.
12. ZUBIRI (UNA) – Healthcare. Forest Preservation. Irrigation infra.
RAMA, Annabelle (Team Rama)
RAMA, Michael (Team Rama)
LABELLA, Edgar (Team Rama)
1. KINTANAR, Boobi (Team Rama)
2. DE LOS SANTOS, Mary Ann (Team Rama)
3. JACMOC, Edwin (Team Rama)
4. ALCOVER, Jong-Jong (Team Rama)
5. GUARDO, Jerry (Team Rama)
6. SANCHEZ, Yody (Team Rama)
7. JAKOSALEM, Jack (Team Rama)
8. RUPINTA, Imok (Team Rama)
My Senators are a mixed bunch, with my #1 being DICK GORDON. I am anti-Trapo and anti-Political Dynasty. AND, I’m referring to UP’s Halalan 2013 site for their platforms.
For Cebu City North District, I am a VOTE STRAIGHT Team Rama guy; I’ve had enough of the BOPK bullshit. My choice of Annabelle Rama for Congress is rather questionable. But at the end of the day, this is a battle between Rama and del Mar (I hate his flyover solutions). Villarin would have been a better pick, but he just doesn’t have the political machinery to win this, and I would see my vote as a waste. So in case Anabelle Rama wins, I hope Mike Rama will guide her.